From the golden era of manual labor and when the marketplace was an actual physical place where people got together. Hand carved linoleum block, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35,5x53cm beige Japanese gampi paper (slight shine to it, beautiful paper) or white Hahnemuhle (slightly offwhite) signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks and hand printed.
- Printed in edition of 24 on Hahnemuhle cotton paper 150g and beige Japanese washi (cotton) paper 110g. Both papers are high bulk and feels a lot thicker.
- Limited Edition to 50 prints on various papers.
- Papers are printmaking papers and will not fade.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.
- No standard frame size