Part of a series of coastal motives inspired by the rocky landscapes found around the coast of Norway but not a specific location. I am inspired by early century social realism and my love for manual labour. This is a hand carved linocut plate measuring 21x28cm, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35x45cm cotton paper, signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks.
- Edition of 24 on Hahnemuhle antique white 300g and soft white 170.
- Strictly limited to 50 prints on various papers.
- Printed with a hand-operated etching press by the artist.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.
- Standard frame size (BGA fotobutikk)