This print is nspired by early century social realism and my love for manual labour. I wanted to create a character that’s strong and sturdy but also has a love for details and the more tactile things in life. This is a hand carved linocut plate measuring 21x28cm, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35x45cm Hahnemuhle cotton paper, signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks.
- Edition of 25 on Hahnemuhle cotton paper 150g.
- Strictly limited to 50 prints on various papers.
- Printed with a hand-operated etching press by the artist.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.