This working bull is a symbol of strength and effort, blood sweat and tears (if bulls have those?). I am inspired by early century social realism and my love for manual labour and explorations in masculinty. This is a hand carved linocut plate measuring 21x28cm, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35x45cm cotton paper, signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks.
- Edition of 20 on Hahnemuhle cotton paper 150g.
- Printed with a hand-operated etching press by the artist.
- Made without solvents or harsh chemicals on 100% natural cotton paper.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.