This piece was ment to capture the sweet melancholy of a break from manual labor, staring into the void. I am inspired by early century social realism and male stereotypes. This is a hand carved linocut plate measuring 21x28cm, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35x45cm grey cardboard and Hahnemuhle 150g, signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks.
- Edition of 30 on three different papers, see option.
- Strictly limited to 50 prints on various papers.
- Printed with a hand-operated etching press by the artist.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.