From the golden era of manual labor and when the marketplace was an actual physical place where people got together. Hand carved linoleum block inspired by my larger graphic version, inked and printed by hand in a small edition on 35,5x53cm beige Japanese gampi paper (slight shine to it, beautiful paper) or white Hahnemuhle (slightly offwhite) signed and numbered.
- These prints are made using hand carved linoleum blocks and hand printed.
- Printed in edition of 24 on Hahnemuhle cotton paper 150g and beige Japanese washi (cotton) paper 110g. Both papers are high bulk and feels a lot thicker.
- Strictly limited to 50 prints on various papers.
- Papers are printmaking papers and will not fade.
- Each print is hand made and unique - color density and details will vary.
- No standard frame size